Hi, here’s the last article of the “Compiz port to GLES2” series.
This project was really tons of fun. It led me to :
- Learn compiz and metacity internals
- Rewrite parrt of the opengl plugin
- Port many cool compiz plugins (Water, Wobbly, Cube, Scale, etc…)
- Rewrite compiz opengl plugin’s partial damage rendering
- Harmonize Nux/Compiz framebuffer usage
And all of this working on the really cool PandaBoard plateform !
So today, I just wanted to show you the results. Check the following two videos :
1) This video showcases Unity3D with Wobbly, Water and other plugins.
2) At the end of this video, we see the rest of the demo I devised : The cube plugin !